Neon Rider Neon Rider

Big Bug

Each time i go to load a level past 10 it gives me a runtime error. After i refresh about 3 times i can play the level. But this happens for every level past 10.

6XX OPS 6XX OPS

I dont get it?

Is it a game or what? All i do is click on shit, I can do this with my own computer and microsoft word. But in all fairness it seems as u spent a long time on this and deserve the credit.

Scorpiastudios responds:

Thanks... Yeah, all you do really is click around. There are other games like this (windows mista, Ngista), and loads of others.

It took forever, but really that's the graphics that took so long. I didn't really spend much time planning. I think i will next time!

Mouse in Trouble Mouse in Trouble

Verry good

Did u make this using AC2 or AC3? And i may just have to favourite it :P

Monolight responds:

Thanks!
I made it using AS2.

MW2 Killstreaks MW2 Killstreaks

I Like it

I like the use of actionscript to make the HD on and off. Looks nice. Good work ^_^.

andy70707 responds:

Thanks, its quite a simple code really. just a few if statements, variables, and _visible.

My Custom Cursors. My Custom Cursors.

Dont Listen To MysticJhn Fuckin Faggot

Dude theres were really cool and the nice sexy cock +P. im not gay... Hes just a sour old faggo.t Really good =). made me laugh. lots of different types.

Find the Differences Find the Differences

Lmfao! The end is trippy.

Dude why is everybody hating on this? The game is alright. Playable but i had fun. Obviously a great first timer game. And the end with the faces and the scream. I LMFAO'd. like i actually laughed for a good 20 seconds :P. I wouldnt say make another one like this. but keep it up :P

jakenator85 responds:

There WAS gonna be a third one.